Christian Education is not just for the young!At CVPC, we believe that you never stop growing spiritually and we are invested in providing opportunities for you and the adults in your family to learn, worship, and contemplate faith outside of our Sunday service.
Whether you prefer an all women or all men group, prefer your adult Christian Education to be more analytical, or prefer a more interactive, spiritual, and social group, we have something for you:
- Men’s Group- An all men’s group meets Friday mornings for discussion and fellowship.
- Adult Christian Education- Book discussions, Video discussions, meets every Sunday morning at 9:00 am.
- Adult Bible Study meets in the Sacristy every Thursday from 12:45pm until 1:45pm.
- Senior Luncheon and Education meets every 4th Thursday from noon until 2:00pm.
- Clayton Valley (CV) Quilters- Love to quilt or want to learn to quilt while enjoying fellowship? We have a group for you!
- Women's Support Group provides support in a confidential environment. It meets 1st and 3rd Tuesdays 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
- New Groups forming- Throughout the year we plan opportunities for outings, activities with neighboring churches, and other bible study and book group opportunities.
Contact the church office (at 925-672-4848) for details on any of these groups